You are in a space committed to the rights of its users and, for this reason, you will have maximum transparency and rigour about everything you need to know about this website.
This website strictly complies with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (known as LSSICE or LSSI).
The services and/or products are available only to legal entities and persons who are at least 16 years old.
Legal responsible for this website
- Commercial name: Dandelium Studio
- Owner: Montserrat Estañol
- NIF/CIF: 47271597L
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Apartado de correos 23 – 08320 El Masnou (Barcelona) – Spain
- Activity: Creation and implementation of websites using WordPress
Are you worried about your personal data?
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that accessing this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Dandelium Studio. The user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating the current legislation, public order and in good faith. The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or using it in any way that may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have my authorization as the legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the website https://dandelium.studio, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Dandelium Studio or third parties, or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://dandelium.studio, or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, https://dandelium.studio cannot fully guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although I put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Dandelium Studio may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Montserrat Estañol, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Communication between users and https://dandelium.studio uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted due to the use of the HTTPS protocol, that guarantees user confidentiality.
Conflict resolution platform
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Dandelium Studio does not provide any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this legal notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Dandelium Studio and the users of its telematic services present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Barcelona.
This Legal Notice was last updated on March 29th, 2022.